SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 November 2019

Simply Silhouette

Good morning constant reader. I've got another tutorial for you today, once again using Polkadoodles products.
I started with an A4 sheet of card that I had made into a background ages ago using some spray inks. I cut a 14.5cm square piece of card for the main layer, and then used the large die from the Polkadoodles Stitched Circles die set.
I then used a black ink to stamp the Graceful Flower girl image and sentiment onto the circle.
 I ran around the edge of the circle with a black pen to add a faux layer and make it pop off the card more.
 On the background I stamped one of the stamps from the Textures Galore stamp set in a coordinating ink to add more detail. I then added some rough lines around the edges using a fine liner pen, mounted everything onto 3D foam and mounted onto a 15cm square card blank.
 Here is the finished card.

#POLKADOODLES #DIGICHOOSDAY #CRAFTING #CARDMAKING #SHAREYOURIDEAS #CARDMAKERSOFINSTAGRAM #CRAFTOFTHEDAY #CARDMAKINGFUN #CREATEMAKESHARE #HANDMADECARDS #PAPERCRAFTS #CRAFTOFINSTAGRAM #MAKINGCARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment