SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 30 May 2019

Hello (again) Friend

Hello I'm back again with another make for Polkadoodles using the fabulous Hello Friend stamp set.
I adore this set and can see me using it a lot!
This is a really quick and simple card, but very effective because of the size of the sentiment.

To make this I stamped the larger butterfly randomly on a piece of water colour card. I did a loose watercolour of them using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. I then grabbed an off cut of watercolour card and did a wash with the paints in the same colours I used the paint the butterflies. I then stampes the bubbles to create a border around the edge, and that impressive sentiment in the middle. I used a stamping tool and stamped 3 times to make the word very dark. I then did some basic matting and layering and a card is made.

See you again soon.

#polkadoodles #cardmaking #stamping #kuretakegansaitambi #hellofriend


No comments:

Post a Comment