SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

Xmas

Good morning everyone. It's time for a new challenge over at the Polkadoodles blog and this time the team were challenged to make something for Christmas. The challenge for you as always is Anything Goes. And don't forget from December we are changing to a weekly challenge.
Well I'm well on a roll with my Christmas makes, in fact I think they are all just about done now, only a couple of family ones left to do.
So here is my make for this week.


Now this started off as a couple of scraps of paper and a left over small image from one of the cutting room sheets from the Winnie Winterland collection. I looked at them and thought I would make one of my tags with them, and then changed my mind and decided to make a small card. And here is how it happened.
 It was two scraps of paper and one of them was a bit bent over at the edge. But I loved the brightness of them so wanted to use them on a card. So I cut each little strip of paper into four pieces and mounted them onto a piece of white card in a patchwork style.
 I then added some faux stitching with a white gel pen. I then mounted that onto a piece of green glitter card that was also a left over bit.
I then mounted that further onto another piece of white and then green glitter card before mounting onto a small white card blank. Which was also a left over bit of card after I had cut an 7x7 card from a piece of A3 card. I cut the image using the middle die from the Polkadoodles Elegant Nest set of 3 dies and mounted that onto 3D foam. Finally I had a few left over embellies that I added om 3D foam. And there you have it, a card from scraps!

4 comments: