SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 1 June 2017

Exciting times!

Good afternoon everyone. I have some exciting news to share with you today. I have only gone and been asked to be on the Oddball Art design team!!!! I love Lizzy's images so was thrilled to receive the email telling me I was an Oddball! Well ok, I've known I've been odd for years now. If you've not heard of Oddball Art you can find the blog HERE and the Etsy shop and all the loveliness HERE.
So I'm on the Facebook team where we have a new challenge every month, on the 1st of the month. And then on the 14th of each month we have a mid challenge inspiration post.
So here is my very first make for the team, I just hope it's good enough!

I've used the beautiful Big Eye Fairy Happy Holly image. I've coloured her with my Copic pens which I'm getting back into using. The papers I've used are some cheapy ones from the pound shop but I thought they went perfect with the pen colours I'd used. The flowers are from my stash.
So why not pop over to our Facebook page and join in our challenge, which you can find HERE. And don't forget I'll be back on the 14th with some mid challenge inspiration. Of course I'll be back with other stuff before then.

I'm going on a colouring course in September so hopefully will be getting better and better with them. Of course I'll still use my beloved Graph'It Markers, but will be swapping between the two.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo huge congrats, Anjie, fab news! You're card is simply gorgeous! They are VERY lucky to have you xxx

    ReplyDelete