SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Summer colours

Good morning and Happy
Today over at the Digi Choosday blog the team were challenged to make something with summer colours on and here is my make.

Ok, so it's actually two makes. But what says summer more than strawberries and cream, and cherries and cocktails? My cards are both cream blanks and the back is mounted onto 3D foam to make it stand out.
I've used a design sheet from the ever so cute Winnie Fruit Punch collection. And there is so much on those sheets I got 2 cards out of just one of them!
 And as I always say, don't forget to go grab today's discount code.

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Anjie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card I love it Juls Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards,awesome elements...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so beautiful and fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards. love them
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, very summery! Never thought about using the banners that way..very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...both are lovely Anjie!💕

    ReplyDelete