SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 27 May 2016

Our Birthday continues.

Good morning everyone. As you'll know from previous posts Polkadoodles is 7 years old this week so we are celebrating across all of our challenge blogs. So here is my make for the Polkadoodles challenge blog.
 I've used the stamps from the fabulous Lemonade Fizz collection which you can order HERE. It does keep selling out as it's been so popular so you'll have to be quick off the mark to get an order in while you can. To start with I used some distress inks to make the background and sprinkled some water on to take some colour out and leave some dots. Then I stamped and coloured up lots of petals, leaves and shapes. I coloured them once again with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. Then I cut all the elements out by hand and arranged the petals and leaves over some I had stamped direct to the card. I shaped the leaves before sticking them down to give them some dimension. I then stamped a border and a sentiment and used the new metallic Gansai Tambi paints, which I have to say are LUSH!
Here is a close up of the petals and dragonflies I made from some of the petals. I finished it off but putting some gems in the centres. These really remind me of Rowntrees Fruit Pastels lol.
Now don't forget to go and check out my teamies birthday makes.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful make and colours are gorgeous. Love your Fruit Pastels (as I will call them from now on, lol)
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning darl... I love the coloured background & the fantastic stamped image :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and love the colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete