SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 7 August 2015

Make It Crafty - Floral colours

Good morning again, I'm here this time with my make for the Graph'It Markers colouring challenge blog. 
This week the lovely Make It Crafty are sponsoring us, and the image I am using is Whisper Princess.
The papers are from LOTV.


The theme we have this week is Floral colours and this is the palette I had to use.
The Graph'It Markers I have used are:
Skin: 4105, 4125, 4150, 3120
Hair: 5110, 5115, 5120
Dress: 8115, 8245, 8270
Mix It Palette.

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute Hun!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs xxCaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I love that you went with the green dress and pink hair combo. Great use of the palette. Y x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Anjie you have rocked that palett xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anjie I like the image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colouring Anjie, she looks stunning
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete