SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 24 April 2015

Not a square card

Good morning all, today there is a new challenge starting over at Polkadoodles, and that challenge is to make anything but a square card.
Here is my make:
I used a Tattered Lace die to create the card shape and mats and layers. The backing paper is from the Work and Play collection 2. I have used the lovely Rose stamp set from one of the Pen and Paper circle mags. I stamped one of the foliage stamps around the paper to create a border. I stamped the rose onto some patterned paper from the Work and Play collection 2 four times and cut out and used foam pads to give it dimension. I then stamped the leaves onto some paper from the same collection and cut and mounted those onto 3D foam too. I then stamped the sentiment from the stamp set and matted it onto some more of the paper.

Here is a close up of the rose to show the 3D.

I'm entering this into the following challenge:


13 comments:

  1. This is awesome, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty and I love the shape:) Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Anjie love that flower xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that polka dot flower! The colors and shape are fabulous! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower!! Love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Anjie and love how you have layered the rose image x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty - have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous Anjiw I love the layered rose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute. Love the polka dotted rose!! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour combo and that rose is super special.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete