SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 8 March 2015

Stencil it inspiration.

Good morning bloggers. I'm here today with a mid challenge inspiration make for the Premium Craft Brands Blog. The challenge which started last week is Stencil It, and here is my make.
This was a plain MDF tag that I started off by mixing some pearlescent violet Pan Pastel with some Gesso and painting the background. I then place the Heart Of Flowers mask over it and stenciled through it with a black Pan Pastel. I then stamped out the butterfly, message and flowers from the Postcard Stamp Set in versamark ink and rubbed over then with the Pan Pastels and glued then to the tag. I finished it off with some black ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag AnjIe. Love the way you've mixed the Pans with the gesso it's such a lovely tag. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag and adore the strong colours you have used. Lou x

    ReplyDelete