SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

One for the guys

Good morning all, what are you thinking of summer so far here in the UK? It's been a bit pants hasn't it. We had 3 days of lovely sunshine up here in't North, and that was it. At least I have had the French Open to keep me occupied as well as my crafting. Roll on Queens and Wimbledon I say! lol

So, it's a new month and that mean a new challenge at the Tattered Lace Challenge Blog.
Here is my DT make. The theme this month is "One For The Guys". I know a lot of people struggle with mens cards but the new range of dies from Tattered Lace, the Days Out Collection should help with that!

I have used the cabin/beach hut die and cut it out in Core'dinations card and sanded it to give it a distressed look. I then cut out some of the camper vans and trailers and used them to create and embossed back ground, and again sanded that. I then cut out the cabin in black and laid it behind the gray one to give a shadow effect. I also did this with the sentiment dies. The moon is the waste from the bucket and spade die, and I have used some Tattered Lace Crystal Glitter on it. It works fab as a moon doesn't it! I then laid some grey ribbon over some black and wrapped it around the card.
Come and join us in our challenge. Don't worry if you don't have a blog as you can email in your entries and we will add them to our blog for you!

1 comment: