SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

Polka Doodles challenge week 1

Firstly I would like to wish all my followers a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014. And I would love to thank the fabulous Nikky Hall for allowing me to start another year on her amazing team which is full of such talented people. Pop over to the blog to check out our new teamies that are joining us this year. I'm really looking forward to working with them.



The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is to choose our favourite make from 2013.

Choosing my fave make from 2013 was a very hard job for me as I love all PD products! I eventually decided to go with these tags from October. I used the A Home for Christmas CD Collection I cut out 3 tags in Kraft card and then printed some papers, embellishments and sentiments from the CD. I cut out three strips of papers for each tag and distressed the edges using distress ink. I glued the papers onto the tags and added some faux stitching with a white opaque pen. I then cut out all the embellishments and stuck them in place. I then used a distress ink on the sentiments and added them. I finished off the tags with some ribbon.

Come and join us, for you the challenge is Anything Goes and you stand the chance of winning some great prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment