SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Christmas bunting

Hello all. I'm starting with a bit of happy news today. I lost one of my beautiful fur babies back in March and I, along with one of my other cats, have been really struggling with her loss, so yesterday I saw a post on FB from my vets looking for a home for 2 abandoned cats and one of them was the double of  my beautiful girl! So I spoke to hubby and asked if we could adopt her and he said yes! So we shot off to the vets and brought her home. Here she is:
isn't she beautiful! We have called her Bonnie. Things are a bit hairy at the moment as there's a lot of hissing going on so we are introducing them very slowly, a bit at a time. I do hope in a few days things will settle down and they will get on.

Now onto my craft project.

 I've been playing with the new Angelberry Christmas CD and have made some Christmas bunting.
I've used some Spellbinders dies to create the baubles and to cut out the adorable images. I've layered them up and added some snowflake die cuts and some ribbons. I think this will  look great in my new party room at Christmas. Why not have a go, it's really easy to put together and no-one else will have the same as you!

5 comments:

  1. Awwe Anjie - your new cat looks adorable. What a lovely colour! Your banner is amazing!!! Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww Bonnie is adorable & am sure they will start to get along just fine soon enuff :D

    I love the bunting.... am assuming the images are part of the CD too... it looks gorgeous darl :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Bonnie she sure is a cutie.

    WOW your bunting is stunning hun, I love the cute fairies and the shape of the bunting too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it anjie x love your new addition too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new cat looks gorgeous Anjie.
    And your banner is fab.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete