SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 12 July 2013

Polka Doodles challenge week 28

For my project for Summer Fun I have done something a bit different. I bought this box frame from a local craft shop and decided this would be perfect for what I had in mind. With a new baby boy arriving in the family in October, the 1st one since 1987, I am adamant he will be a pirate fan like his Great Auntie Anj! So I have made this for him.
All the elements are from the fabulous new Bonbon Belles CD. I've 3D'd some of the elements and added some real sea shells I have gathered on my travels.

2 comments:

  1. WOW,WOW, WOW, stunning work, Anjie. Absolutely love it!! He is going to treasure this forever.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Anjie this is stunning! Love the cute pirate as I am sure you do too :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete