SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 17 August 2012

Something different

What a week last week! I managed to pick up this nasty virus on my puter from somewhere which attacked my complete C drive, and I lost everything on it! Thankfully my hubby had partitioned my drive so all my craft stuff was unaffected. I lost all my emails, email addresses and internet faves, as well as all my programs. So it has taken me a while to get things back to some kind of normal. I'm still lacking lots of things but I'll deal with them as and when I need them.

Now onto one of my latest creations.
When I saw this image I thought it would make a great card for someone who is ill, then I thought why not take it a step further! So as in the image she is reading a book I thought why not make it into a book box, so you could give someone who is stuck in bed the gift of a book. And I have to say I'm pleased with the result, what do you think?
The image is from Saturated Canary and is coloured with Copics. The papers are freebies from a magazine, as is the sentiment. The ribbon and flowers are from my stash. And I've used an X-Cut multi punch to create the doily and border. I've used the Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink pad around the edge of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment