SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to anyone that reads my blog, I know I have been a very, very lazy blogger lately, but there really has been so much going on with me and my family. Thankfully things have settled down a bit now. I really will try to blog regularly from now on, honest! Here are my latest sample cards for MCS, these are from the Setting The Scene Shop Fronts CD that was launched last Friday. There is so much more than just shop fronts on this CD, I love it! This one is a simple, but I think, very pretty card. Create and Craft must agree as this was used in the promo! It is simply a topper and some papers printed out and matted and layered. I have put some ribbon behind the topper and some buttons down the side

This one is a 3D wedding shop, which looks quite difficult to make but isn't, the instructions on the CD are really easy to follow. This one was also used on the promo.
This one is a 3D tunnel card in matching box, again used in the promo.
This one is another simple one with an image and papers and some jems, ribbon and a hat pin added.
This one is a town scene, you can build your own street however you wish, there are so many different houses benches, lamp posts etc to choose from.

Now this one is my favourite of all the images on the CD, there is so much you can do with it. The following 3 cards all use the same image in different ways, and all 3 of them have been shown a lot on the shows, especially the 1st 2. I have been so chuffed with all the amazing comments I have had from the presenters about these cards. The 1st one is simply printed and matted and layered, with a bit of ribbon and glitter on. Oh, I added the little cat as well.



This 2nd one I have printed the image and cut it into 3 and distressed using Tim Holtz distressing ink, then dropped some water on to further distress it. The papers are also from the same CD, I think this is my fave paper.
For the 3rd one I've gone for black and white again. Again a topper and paper from the CD and I've added a feather, a hat pin and some ribbon.
I can see this being a very popular CD of choice for alot of people. I can see me using it for mens cards as there are alot of images on it that can be used for anyone. Wow, that was quite a long post for my 1st one in a while! I hope you haven't nodded off dear reader. I promise I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment