SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 19 March 2010

Card for two challenges

This card is for two challenges, the first being Dotties World this week is set by Gunn and here is what she says:
Hello everybody.
Another sunday with another challenge. This week I wasn`t to sure what I really wanted. Suddenly it hit me- AddOns...
And by that I mean: You have to use 3 flowers, 2 brads, 1button and finally 1 charm.
And ofcourse you have to remember to use a Charmed download.
So go ahead and have fun.
Gunn oxo


The second is Passion for ProMarkers and is set by Debbi and she has chosen a sketch for us to follow. This is the sketch
The sponsor this week is Letrasetand the lucky winner will receive a 5 pack of promarkers.
So this is my card:

The image (which is from the Holly and Madison collection available at Charmed cards and crafts) is of course coloured with ProMarkers, I've used Duck Egg blue and Cerise as the main colours.

The papers are My Minds Eye and the embellishments are from my stash.

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!

    Good luck in the challenges

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anjie, what a pretty card. Love the funky image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello. what a lovely pretty card, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card anj love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love you gorgeous card Anjie!. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    This is so sweet, great papers and colors. Love this image. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Gunn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Anjie
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a real beauty! I love the layering. Thanks for playing sweetie.

    ReplyDelete