SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Monday 25 January 2010

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is set by Louise and here is what she says:


This weeks challenge for you.....
Are you all tired of seeing cold bare trees? I sure am so this week I want you all to encourage spring to come early! I want to see leaves on your creations. They could be paper ones, fabric ones stamped or even real ones! The only other rule is that you use a Charmed download :)


So here is my card

The image I've used is from the Boy Oh Boy collection available at Charmed cards and crafts
It is coloured with ProMarkers. The papers are K & Co

2 comments:

  1. super sweet ~what an adorable image ~ and fab papers, amazing card!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous, now i need theses lol sandra x

    ReplyDelete