Pages

Followers

Sunday, 29 March 2009

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is set by Louise and she has asked that we do a shaped card, it can be any shape except the usual square or rectangle.
So having been doing some gardening this morning I decided to do my card along that theme.
Here it is

And here is George hiding away in the potting shed
The whole card is coloured with Pro markers, not a piece of paper in sight! This must be the only card I have done in years that doesn't have any paper on.
The images are available at Charmed cards and crafts

5 comments:

  1. Ummm! Wow! love the effect you've done with the markers! Fantastic card!!.Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was sure that was papers you had used! The colouring is amazing! Great card - especially as George is there too!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! How Fabulous is THIS!! AWESOME!!! katxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Anjie! How fantastic is that! I love love LOVE it to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, that is fantastic!!What a wonderful idea to have George in the shed too! Lovely work!! xx

    ReplyDelete